Formed in 1984, Westside CARES is an interfaith organization called together in a shared mission to serve by:
- Providing emergency assistance to neighbors with critical needs
- Listening to one another; seeking to develop relationships that allow us all to understand the ways in which we can help each other
- Developing deeper relationships to clarify needs and honor the hope and potential of each person
- Providing more effective assistance as we strive to overcome barriers to fullness of life
- Growing with our neighbor’s needs
ACC Westside is one of Westside CARES’ member faith communities. We participate in membership meetings and offer financial and volunteer support to Westside CARES throughout the year.
If you would like more information, or would like to help with upcoming special projects for Westside CARES, please contact ACC Missions champions, James and Sally at firstname.lastname@example.org.